LOCATION: ABUJA. With travels out of location.
If you enjoy the buzz closing a sale can bring and want more, then a career as a sales executive for Agricultours could be calling you.
Our client caters for all types of agritourism expeditions outwards to Kenya, into Nigeria and in Nigeria from Beef Tours to Sheep Tours and from Horticulture Tours to Aquaculture & Dairy Tours, Forestry, Greenhouse, Hydropronics etc.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities will include, to:
- Seek out and Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with information and tour details and quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent Agricultours at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Review your own sales performance
- Relevant degree or certification
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience – and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
SALARY: Salary is competitive, negotiable and depends on experience
METHOD OF APPLICATION: