Our Client is a faith-driven nursery and Primary school in Ajah area of Lagos. Our Client needs the School Administrative Assistants to work under the direction of the Head Teacher/ School Administrator Details of this role includes:
Coordinating, organizing, and overseeing, and performing everyday clerical and administrative duties associated with school operations.
OTHER JOB DETAILS
• Oversee, coordinate and perform day to day school administrative functions
• Prepare and maintain student records and ensure that they are updated regularly
• Provide secretarial assistance to the Head Teacher by relieving him or her of administrative tasks such as composting, typing and editing letters and bulletins
• Handle school newsletters, memos and agendas, and notification systems
• Man the reception area and direct visitors and parents to correct school personnel
• Attend school board meetings and take minutes of meetings
• Reproduce minutes accurately and forward to designated staff
• Handle mail distribution, collating, filing, and sorting activities
• Manage purchase orders and authorizations
• Relay information and regular update of school activities to parents and staff via social media
• Follow up calls on absentee pupils.
• Maintain proper data of all pupils of the school, attendance and immunization records’
• Maintain a proper financial record of fees, issuing of receipts, follow up on outstanding fee payments.
• Provide support in new teachers and office staff orientation
• Administer first aid during times of emergencies
• Assist parents with school registration and admission procedures
• Distribute and collect textbooks and stationery
• Supervise classrooms in the event of short absences of teachers
• Manage students’ activities during break time and events
PERSON SPECIFICATION /QUALIFICATION
• A smart male with
• 3Yrs Admin experience
• Teaching experience.
• Computer literacy- Good with Microsoft Excel and Word, and good typing skill.
• Social media Savvy.
• Residence must be close to the working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicant residing within Ajah should send cv to Resume@HRLeverageafrica.com