Our client is currently in need of an accountant to create monthly financial reports , cash flow, budgeting and frecasting.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing daily financial activities of management and payroll team members
- Preparing end-of-year reports and statements and follow business tax compliance
- Meeting with managers during new project creation to prepare budgets, assess project finances, and improve existing financial processes
- Preparing and presents budget proposals for new and existing clients which cohere with client specifications and existing budget information
- Liaisesing with existing clients to answer queries and give accounting advice
- Preparing stakeholder reports and liaises with stakeholders on accounting matters.
- Performing budget audit
- Providing any necessary outsourced accounting advice to clients, including preparing accounting packages for small-businesses and managing investments
- Performing related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Qualified Accountant with Two or More Years post qualified experience, Business Tax Experience
- Degree in Accounting or Business Management.
- Knowledge of VAT Tax Return Preparation and Filing
- Payroll Experience, Bookkeeping Experience, Team Management Skills,
- Familiar With possess current knowledge of Nigeria Tax Procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Applications can be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com
Closing date: June 02,2021