Africa’s leading digital logistics pioneer, Kobo360, has openings for accountants to join the KoboSquad as the mission of fixing logistics fiction in Africa expands. The call is simple: build and operate a Global Logistics Operating System (G-LOS). Kobo360, starting from Nigeria, has expanded into many markets in Africa. Backed by some of the most prestigious investors in the world including World Bank IFC, Kobo360 clients include Dangote Group, Olam, Flour Mill, Unilever, etc. We will be happy to have you in this business.
even though no degree is listed, we certainly appreciate you may have one. But in this business, what matters is what you can do. You will certainly like to be part of this. So, apply.
Candidate Requirements: The candidate should:
- – be a chartered accountant with 4-5 years experience as a financial accountant;
- – be conversant with IFRS standards and their applications;
- – be able to process transactions and prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS standards;
- – be conversant with Nigerian tax laws, be able to compute taxes and file tax returns;
- – have hands-on experience using accounting software such as sage, quickbooks, etc;
- -be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel.
Applications / submissions can be sent to email@example.com