HRLeverage Africa Ltd is a consulting firm with operations in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Nairobi and other parts of Africa. We are currently hiring for the role of an Accountant.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the accounting department’s daily operations and ensuring that all significant projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed properly and on schedule.
- Make certain that all accounting operations adhere to relevant financial regulations
- Notify management of any non-compliant employee financial practices.
- Analyze financial data and create monthly, quarterly and annual reports for management.
- Ensure financial statements are organized and maintained at all times.
- Assist other departments in developing plans, setting goals, and making decisions that may have a financial impact on the firm.
- Coordinate company financial planning and budget management function and analyze benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance for Departments.
- Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and complete financial tax transactions.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience in Accounting,
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office.
- Exceptional math skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- 2 YEARS QUALIFIED as an ACCOUNTANT
How To Apply
Method of Application:
Interested and Qualified Candidates, kindly submit your CV to email@example.com
with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Salary Range 100,000
- Experience Level Junior