- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Sound knowledge of cost accounting, LIRS and Tax matters.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an accountant.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Professional Certification. (ICAN, ACCA)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in (PDF) only to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email