Reporting Line: Registrar/CEO
Supervises: Business Intelligence and Digital Media Analyst, Graphic Design and Social Media Analyst, Marketing and Public Affairs Analyst and Retailing Officer.
Key Relationships: External Clients, Internal Stakeholders, Service Providers, Subject Matter Experts.
Job Summary: Provide overall management of all marketing and branding, event management and retailing activities within the institute. Provide direct management of media and public relations, marketing communications/promotions, branding, online communications, public affairs, reputation management and external and corporate communication to increase sales productivity and brand value of CIPM.
- Lead Marketing and Brand Management for the Institute using traditional and new media platforms such as Electronic (TV, Radio), Print (Newspaper)and mainstream Multimedia Marketing – New Media (Email, Digital – Blog, Online newspaper, Social Media)
- Interface with the press for broadcasts of the Institute’s high profile events / Content management of all media communications – TV adverts, radio jingles, newspapers etc
- Work with cross-functional teams and department heads to develop and execute business plans related to growth and revenue generation (new markets, new channels and new businesses).
- Build data report and trends to achieve and maintain competitive edge within the Professional Services and Business Membership Organizations Industry
- Plan and organize promotional presentations to give effective representation of the Institute’s programs and services to all stakeholders
- Act as custodian of the Institutes brand identity and ensures brand alignment of all electronic and printed communications/materials, including corporate gifts and items (diaries, calendars etc)
- Provide public relations support/content development for Corporate Social Responsibility activities (Support the process of the successful execution of the Institute’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) – Career Fair & Entrepreneurship Fair / Annual Public Lecture).
The Person: Marketing Communication Professional with a Bachelors degree and professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN), Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR) and/or a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing; with a minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience, 3 of which has been spent leading the team on a similar role in a reputable organization.
Compensation: These roles offer attractive Compensation and Benefits suitable for a Senior Management role.
Contact/Application Information: email firstname.lastname@example.org