RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, PERSONAL & PRIVATE BANKING GROUP
To provide leadership and direction to the team, ensuring the effective implementation of the Bank’s sales strategy in the attainment of its financial and non-financial goals across the business segment in the designated branch; by overseeing the provision of a full spectrum of financial services to customers, driving excellent relationship management process, cultivating relationships, Safeguarding the Bank’s interest by ensuring business transactions are within the Bank’s Risk appetite ensuring right capacity and capability within the Branch and contributing substantially to the overall liquidity and profitability of the bank.
1. To effectively drive the Bank’s sales strategy within the branch; ensuring right staff capacity in the branch, providing required knowledge, skills and motivation for all staff members in the branch, and that all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the branch’s objective / budget in line with the overall strategy of the bank.
2. Oversee and drive execution of strategic business development and relationship management within the various business segments in the branch.
3. Develop and drive the strategy for the creation of a low risk portfolio.
4. Develop and implement an effective liability generation system from all business channels within the branch.
5. Consistently explore the Branch’s business environment and business referrals in order to identify, develop and close business/ sales opportunities.
6. Provide support for an effective marketing plan that includes cross-selling initiatives that will safely and profitably increase market share/penetration across the network.
7. Oversight responsibility for the Private & Personal banking segment, ensuring the development of appropriate products and services as well as bank wide support to the front-line sales staff that would drive business cultivation and increased customer wallet share within the defined business segment.
8. Constantly build confidence among the team, which inspires them to proactively track and trap business opportunities
9. Position the Branch for long term business growth and sustaining the competitive advantage, by ensuring the Bank is the bank of choice for its various target market
A first degree (B.Sc.). Training and Re-training on strategic leadership, Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Governance, management courses.
Relevant post-graduate qualifications (M.sc or MBA) or an acceptable professional qualification in Accountancy or Finance would be an advantage.
Minimum of 13 years of experience, which includes different aspects of sales function, as well as management experience/exposure.
Qualified candidates should send application below: