A Manufacturing and Marketing Support company based in Magodo, Lagos is seeking to hire a Human Resource Executive. Below are the details:
Reporting To: Director
Supervises: All Departments
Location: Magodo, Lagos State
Remuneration: N1,800,000 Gross
Overall purpose of the job:
The job holder will lead the Human Resources team in fostering recruitment, induction and onboarding, attendance and leave records, performance management, employee engagement, workforce management, compensation, and employee counselling.
Key Working Relationship
· OEMs/ Regulatory Bodies
· Professional advisers
Key Result Areas
· Strategy generation
· Recruitment & Selection
· Induction / On-boarding
· Payroll Management
· Performance Management
· Employee engagement & motivation
· Succession Planning
· Training and Development
· Exit Management
Roles & Responsibilities
· Supports current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of the firms human capital.
· Oversees recruitment and selection from start to finish
· Conducts and ensures the smooth running of the on-boarding process to all new hires. Managed their induction programs successfully
· Maintains and updates employee files & records including advising employees on various issues like holiday entitlement, payment rates and ensure proper HR filing system.
· Maintains the HRIS database and generates scheduled reports to assist management.
· Ensures employee relations, safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting are properly conducted.
· Processes Payroll reporting and analysis: Calculating various remuneration to include salary increases and back/retro pay, input forms for update on the payroll systems. Ensures strict compliance with statutory payments/deductions of Pension, Tax, NHF, loans and other agencies.
· Provides management direction and counselling and bridge management and employee relations’ gap by addressing demands, grievances or other related issues.
· Contributes to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, effective recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
· Plans, schedules, designs and delivers training programs for all staff.
· Conducts biannual employee performance appraisals across all departments
· Ensure legal and regulatory compliance as regards Human capital management and act as liaison with all employee related Government agencies Manage staff training and development calendar after prior training needs analysis.
· Effective exit management
· Strategy generation
· Recruitment return of investment
· Information Management
· Employee Engagement Rate
· Process’ time reduction achieved.
· Cost reduction achieved.
· Return problems rate.
· Performance improvement.
· Improved qualification/skills results.
· Employee engagement
· High performers turnover rate
· Reward & Payroll Management
· Database/ Records Management
· Exit Management
· First degree in Social Sciences/ HR/ Industrial and Labor Relations or any other related field
· An MSc/MBA in a related field not mandatory but will be an added advantage.
· HR Professional membership such as CIPM/SHRM/CIPD or others is mandatory.
· A minimum of 4 years’ experience work experience.
· Strong interpersonal, analytical and decision making skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to communicate to a diverse range of people
· Strong ICT Skills which includes but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
· Professionalism, integrity and commitment to working within the organization’s core values.
· Good knowledge of the industry.
The essential job functions and major contributions listed above are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. The Job holder may be required by management to perform other duties as required.
The remuneration is N1.8m gross salary. If interested, please urgently forward detailed and updated resume to JOBS. CARLISLEADVISORYSERVICES@GMAIL.COM