United Capital is seeking to recruit passionate, experienced and competent individuals to fill vacancies within our Trustees business. Interested applicants should please send a resume and cover letter quoting applicable reference number below to:
- Reporting directly to the MD, Investment Banking, you will provide specialist advisory services on Capital Markets, Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestitures, Privatizations, Joint Ventures/Strategic Alliances, Capital Raising, Corporate Restructuring TRANSACTIONS amongst others.
- Support with driving profitability and meeting performance targets by developing the relationships, tactics and business plans necessary to realizing revenue, earnings growth and increase in shareholders’ value.
Location: Lagos, but with extensive travel
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for originating, structuring and executing client projects and mandates
- Networking and marketing.
- Expand opportunities with existing clients
- Identify and act on referrals typically in relation to Investment Banking mandates
- Coordinate the end-to-end capital raising process (public offers, private placements, commercial papers etc) from the preparation of offer documents to the collation of returns/allotments.
- Oversee the development and evaluation of financial models with the capability to sensitize key inputs and stress test financial covenants.
- Screening new projects, defining project description & scope and conducting feasibility studies to determine the financial viability of new ventures projecting cash flow & growth opportunities
- Liaison with regulatory authorities for sanctions & approvals
- Manage all activities related to funding tie-up & financial closure, up to disbursement.
- Contribute to revenue and business development of other business.
- Oversee quality transaction execution and client satisfaction
- Implementation of strategic action plans
- Enforcement of governance and control standards across the business
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- Good business and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate productive business networks.
- Well established relationships with companies in the Private and Public sectors
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Due Diligence
- Financial Valuation
- Corporate Restructuring,
- Negotiation skills
- Risk Management
- Client Service
- Business Management (including Project Management skills)
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
- BA/BSc. required; MBA, CFA or other advanced degrees/credentials desirable
- 13+ years of relevant investment banking industry experience required
- Capital raising experience in public equity markets required.
Applicants should please firstname.lastname@example.org and Also Upload CV and Cover Letter Below