TRADE MANAGER is currently needed by a Client, a leading Electronics and Home Appliances Marketing Company for Global Brands like Samsung, Panasonic, Daikan etc. .
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Develop and execute monthly/quarterly and yearly customer plans.
2. Manage key accounts strategically and also with business orientation.
3. Responsible for achieving sales volume and control expenses.
4. Product management ( forecast, availability, listing, merchandising, shelf share, pricing)
5. Responsible for setting up standard operating procedures to service key account customers.
6. Management of the sales administration (credit, delivery co-ordination, cash, commissions and report writing)
7. Implement and recommend sales strategies and plans.
8. Lead the development of the sales organization in terms of recruitment, training/coaching, motivation and control.
9. Responsible for setting objectives and targets for the sales staff and the distribution network in the assigned area.
10. Supervise and lead the modern trade sales team.
·BSC/BA degree. MBA holder (added advantage).
·Minimum of 8-12 years working experience.
·Good physical presence coupled with poise.
·Good oral and written communication & negotiation skills.
·Excellent Computer Skills
·Experience in the business of electronics or in a highly competitive FMCG industry will be a clear advantage
·Age: 38-45 years
·Salary: Highly competitive and commensurate to experience.
Qualified and interested candidates should immediately Upload and forward their updated profiles and a page Cover below;