HRLeverage Africa is a consulting firm with operation in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Nairobi and other part of Africa our Client is in urgent need of Secondary School Relationship officer for four State in Nigeria Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Anambra State
Our Client is a career advisory, training and support academy that ensures undergraduate, graduates and working professionals are well educated and prepared for the workplace.
The current mission of Our Client is to bridge the knowledge gap of Secondary School student in coding and Robotic. Our Client needs secondary School Relationship Officer that will liaise with Secondary School Principals, educating them on the necessity of Secondary School students to have these knowledge.
- The Ideal Candidate will be expected to
1. Engage the school Principals and deliver quality reasons why they should partner with our client.
2. Participate in the organization and delivery of on and off-campus recruitment events.
3. Maintain an accurate database of target high schools.
4. Onboard the targeted schools for robotic and coding class.
5. Maintain positive and trusted business relationship with the school.
6. Understand every detail of the service.
- OND/ND, B.sc Business Administration Marketing , Education or related filled
- Great communication and negotiating skills
- Great people etiquette
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong computer knowledge
Nature of the job and Remuneration:
The Job is Hybrid in nature And a contract job for one month with 70,000 commission.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send to email@example.com using the Title and state as subject of the mail. E.g Secondary school Relationship officer- Abuja
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5